The Utah Multi-State Non-Resident
Concealed Firearms Permit1
Utah's Multi-State Non-Resident Concealed Firearm Permit is recognized by Pennsylvania, Delaware and at least 29 other states. That is, you can carry a firearm legally in PA, DE and 29 additional states with the Utah gun permit whether or not you reside in any of these states.
As is the case with the Florida and Virginia CCW Permits, Utah has no state residency requirement for obtaining the Utah Concealed Firearm permit. The Utah gun permit may be obtained by any legal resident of the United States, including residents of New York, New Jersey and Maryland.
The Utah, Florida and Virginia CCW Firearm Permits are the most valuable Multi-State CCW Permits available, based on recognition from other states and total cost. A Utah Permit is only $51. for five years! And the permit is valid in 31+ States!
- If you live in New Jersey or New York, you are eligible to obtain the Utah License To Carry Firearms, and you do not need to have a concealed carry firearms permit from your state.
- If you reside in Pennsylvania or Delaware, you do need to have your home state's gun permit to be eligible because these states recognize Utah's carry license, and PA and DE do issue carry permits to law abiding state residents.
- The Utah License To Carry Firearms is valid for concealed carry in Pennsylvania, Delaware and 29 additional states.
- The Utah gun permit is not valid as a permit to carry in New Jersey or New York.
The reason to apply for and get the Utah License To Carry Firearms is that this gun permit is recognized for legal concealed carry by 31 + states!
In order to apply and be awarded the Utah Gun Permit, you must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have no criminal record.
- Be of good moral character.
- Pass a firearms safety and weapons familiarity class taught by a Utah Certified Concealed Firearms Instructor.
- The class must teach the Utah mandated academic curriculum covering the laws pertaining to the defensive use of force and deadly force by civilians.
- Submit the one page Utah LTCF application for Utah non-residents with your Utah Concealed Firearms Instructor's signature and official red stamp on it.
- You must also send payment of $51. in the form of a credit card authorization on your application.
Register for our next Utah Multi-State Non-Resident Concealed Firearms Permit Class by clicking here.
1This information can change at any time.